Nifedical XL Side Effects
Nifedical XL Side Effects to ReportThere are a number of more serious side effects with Nifedical XL that you should report immediately to your healthcare provider. These include, but are not limited to:
- Chest pain
- A heart attack
- Signs of very low blood pressure, such as dizziness or lightheadedness, especially when accompanied by fainting
- Severe swelling, water retention, or difficulty breathing, which may be signs of heart failure
- Depression (see Nifedical XL and Depression)
- Breast enlargement in men (gynecomastia)
- Temporary blindness
- Signs of an intestinal blockage, such as severe cramping, vomiting, constipation, or diarrhea
- Signs of an allergic reaction, including an unexplained rash, hives, itching, unexplained swelling, wheezing, or difficulty breathing or swallowing.
Rare Nifedical XL Side EffectsThere are other possible Nifedical XL side effects that can occur. These rare side effects occur in 1 percent of people or less. For these side effects, it is difficult to tell whether the side effect is actually caused by the Nifedical XL medicine or other factors.
Some of these rare Nifedical XL side effects include, but are not limited to:
- Facial swelling
- Hot flashes
- Decreased sex drive
- Migraine headaches
- Increased sweating
- Hair loss
- Weight gain (see Nifedical XL and Weight Gain)
- Back pain.