Heart Disease Home > Tiazac
What Should I Tell My Healthcare Provider?You should talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking this medication if you have:
- Heart disease, including congestive heart failure
- An irregular heart rhythm (arrhythmia) that slows down the heart rate, including sick sinus syndrome
- Liver disease, including liver failure or cirrhosis
- Kidney disease
- Low blood pressure
- Any allergies, including allergies to food, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Tiazac and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Tiazac and Breastfeeding).
What If I Take an Overdose of Tiazac?People who take too much of this medication may have overdose symptoms that could include:
- Extremely low blood pressure (hypotension)
- Heart failure
- A slow heart rate (bradycardia).