Heart Disease Home > Ranexa
Side Effects of RanexaJust like any medicine, Ranexa can cause side effects. However, not everyone who takes the drug will experience problems. Most people tolerate it quite well.
Drug InteractionsThis product may react with a number of other medications (see Ranexa Drug Interactions).
Important Information for Your Healthcare ProviderYou should talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking this medication if you have:
- Liver disease, such as hepatitis, cirrhosis, or liver failure
- A heart problem known as QT prolongation or long QT syndrome
- Any allergies, including to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Ranexa and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Ranexa and Breastfeeding).