Heart Disease Home > Prinivil
When and How Do I Take It?
- The medication comes in tablet form and is taken once a day.
- You can take Prinivil with or without food.
- Your dose should be taken at the same time each day to maintain an even level in your blood.
- If you have difficulty taking the tablet, talk to your pharmacist or healthcare provider about a different form of Prinivil.
- For the medication to work properly, you have to take it as prescribed. Prinivil will not work if you stop taking it.
- Your age
- The medical condition being treated
- Other medical conditions you may have
- Other medications you are currently taking.