Heart Disease Home > Nitrostat
Dosing InformationThere is only one standard way to dose this medication. As always, do not adjust your dosage unless your healthcare provider specifically tells you to do so.
Side Effects of NitrostatJust like any medicine, Nitrostat may cause side effects. However, not everyone who uses the drug will experience problems. In fact, most people tolerate it quite well.
Drug InteractionsNitrostat may react with a number of other medications (see Nitrostat Drug Interactions).
Important Information for Your Healthcare ProviderTalk with your healthcare provider prior to using Nitrostat if you have:
- Low blood pressure (hypotension)
- Increased intracranial pressure (high pressure within the skull)
- Any allergies, including to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Nitrostat and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Nitrostat and Breastfeeding).