Heart Disease Home > Minitran Side Effects
Side Effects to ReportPotentially serious side effects of Minitran that should be reported to your healthcare provider immediately include:
- Worsening angina
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- A bluish discoloration of the skin (which is a sign of methemoglobinemia, a potentially serious problem)
- Signs of an allergic reaction, such as:
- Unexplained swelling of the mouth or throat
- Wheezing or difficulty breathing or swallowing.
You may experience some or none of the Minitran side effects listed in this article. Unfortunately, there is no way for your healthcare provider to know beforehand if you will have problems with a medicine that you have never tried.
Therefore, make sure to let your healthcare provider know if you develop any side effects while using this product. Also, let your healthcare provider know if you develop something that "just does not seem right." While it may not be related to Minitran, your healthcare provider will be able to diagnose and treat the problem.