Cardene Side Effects to Report
There are a number of more serious side effects with Cardene
that you should report immediately to your healthcare provider. These include, but are not limited to:
- Chest pain
- An irregular heart rhythm (arrhythmia)
- Signs of very low blood pressure, such as dizziness or lightheadedness, especially when accompanied by fainting
- Severe swelling, water retention, or difficulty breathing
- Depression (see Cardene and Depression)
- Signs of an allergic reaction, including an unexplained rash, hives, itching, unexplained swelling, wheezing, or difficulty breathing or swallowing.
Rare Cardene Side Effects
There are other possible Cardene side effects that can occur. These rare Cardene side effects occur in 1 percent or less of people taking the medication. For these side effects, it is difficult to tell whether the side effect is actually caused by Cardene or something else.
Some of these rare Cardene side effects include, but are not limited to:
Cardene Side Effects: Summary
It is possible that you may experience some or none of these Cardene side effects explained above. Unfortunately, there is no way for your healthcare provider to know beforehand if you will have side effects from a medicine that you have never tried. Therefore, make sure to let your healthcare provider know if you develop any side effects. Also, let your healthcare provider know if you develop something that "just does not seem right." While it may not be a side effect of Cardene, your healthcare provider will be able to diagnose and treat the problem.